Saturday, May 22, 2010

Viva!

Our blog has been flooded with so many football posts these days that I might as well contribute my efforts to The Original Winger or Dirty Tackle. I told myself I wouldn’t make any more soccer post until the World Cup begins but then I saw the new Umbro World Champions Collection. Umbro’s new series is less than impressive but the sight of Luli Fernandez wearing only an Argentine soccer shirt definitely made this post worthy. Ms. Fernandez is so hot that the world should pause for a few seconds and just stare. Real Madrid’s Fernando Gago is one lucky MFer. Also featured, and not to be overlooked, are the other beauties in this series which includes English striker Peter Crouch’s girlfriend Abbey Clancy, Brazilian goalkeeper Julio Cesar’s wife Susana Werner, and French/Arsenal left back Gael Clichy’s main squeeze, Charlene Suric. For more pictures and details, visit Umbro.





Bonus video of Luli Fernandez - Viva Argentina!

2 comments:

  1. saw this ad in the new GQ, got an instant boner for argentina. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! Let's go to Argentina.

    ReplyDelete