Thursday, April 22, 2010

If I Was Lost.


One of my favorite shows of all time, LOST, is five episodes away from it's series finale. I've been a LOST fanatic since the very first episode.  After years of chasing conspiracies and cliff hangers, I can't believe it's finally going to end. As I was watching last night's episode, I thought to myself.  What digs would I want on my back if I was stuck on an island for a gazillion years? My main focus would be comfort and then quality to endure all the weather elements. This would be my picks.

James Perse V-Neck Shirt - Soft and comfortable with A+ quality


















Levi's 501 - original classic will last you two lifetimes























Red Wing Work Boot - Comfortable and built to withstand a train wreck

North Face Backpack - sturdy bag to stash your goods

No comments:

Post a Comment