Thursday, March 18, 2010

85 Degrees and Rising


So it's starting to get hot in Southern Cali.  This time of the year is always bitter sweet.  As I say hello to shorts, tanks, tees, polos, and flip flops; I also have to say goodbye to my sweaters, jackets, and boots.  It was 85 degrees in LA last night and I had to bring out my favorite TOMS canvas slip-ons.  TOMS are fantastic.  I'd go ahead and tag them as the best travel shoes of all time.  Not only are they comfortable but TOMS are the easiest pair of shoes to remove during security checks. Beats having to take my socks off and unlace my sneakers only to put them all back together again.  Saves me at least 10 minutes since I'm always running late.  If you're unfamiliar with TOMS and their One for One campaign click here.

My digs:

No comments:

Post a Comment