Tuesday, March 16, 2010

O RLY?

Now a days, many shoe companies boast that they have the most comfortable basketball shoes, or if you wear their shoes, you will play like a pro. But now, Athletic Propulsion Labs claims they made a shoe shoe that instantly adds inches to your vertical leap, thanks to their patented "Load N' Launch" technology. Being that I'm only 5'9" and I've always wanted to dunk, I was automatically intrigued. But of course a promise like that isn't going to come cheap. For 300 dollars, you can choose from 2 different colorways of the debut model. I personally think they look like a rip-off of the Air Jordan XXIII, but if they really do work, i might consider getting a pair so i can get my Lebron on. You can pre-order a pair starting on March 24th on their website for the price tag of $300. http://www.athleticpropulsionlabs.com/







Pictures via: Sole Collector

No comments:

Post a Comment