Thursday, March 11, 2010

Home stretch

So we're on day ten of our no-carb diet program. With only four days to go, I must say it's getting harder and harder.  My carb craving is now at a Def Con 5.  I'm losing weight fast, so I know it's working. The biggest downside of the no-carb diet is having no energy in the late afternoons and how all meats and vegetables start to taste the same. Additionally, I've been experiencing some occasional dizzy spells when I go hard at the gym. Not sure if that's related to the diet or I'm simply overexerting myself. I'm hoping all this sacrifice pays off at the end.  No pain, no gain.

As we approach the home stretch, I was craving fruits and anything with starch this morning.  Since I can only dream of them at this point, I lurked on Cupcakes and Cashmere and found these amazing photos.  Yes, I know.  I'm such a masochist.







No comments:

Post a Comment