Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Food Day

I was filtering through our photo archives and I found some pictures from last month's LA Street Food Fest.  If there is anything I love as much as clothes and shoes, it's food. Roughly 30+ food trucks and thousands of people showed up at this event.  Food trucks like Buttermilk Truck, Grilled Cheese Truck, Flying Pig, and Komodo are the hottest craze in Los Angeles and they were all present and within reach from each other. As long as you were prepared to endure the marathon wait and lines.  It was a wild, hot, crowded, and crazy day. All for the love of amazing street food.




My absolute favorite cart/truck was Dogzilla.  Japanese style hot dogs on hawaiian sweet bread is pure bliss.

It was raining all week leading up to this perfect Southern California Saturday.  At a suprising 85+ degrees in the middle of February, I forgot my shorts and flip flops at home.
My digs:
Bottoms: Uniqlo

This young money was the highlight of our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment