Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Katin USA for Apolis Activism Board Shorts

As I’m looking for a fresh pair of board shorts for the upcoming summer season, I came across this Katin USA for Apolis Activism board shorts. I’m going bananas after seeing this collaboration since this is a major double win for me. For one, I am a huge fan of Apolis Activism and their contemporary designs. Secondly, I’ve been a customer and a fan of Kanvas By Katin and their superior quality board shorts for as long as I can remember. I purchased my first ever pair of board shorts from the Katin surf shop off Pacific Coast Highway. Katin was always a stop for me and my childhood friends on our way to surf the Huntington Beach pier. This collaboration takes me back old school 1990’s style when all I ever worried about was getting out of school early enough to catch some waves before sunset. Those were the good ole days. These classic board shorts are now available at Context Clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment