Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's time to get excited ...


We are exactly 100 days away from World Cup 2010 in South Africa. It has always been one of my dreams to attend the World Cup. I had my chance in '94 but I was young and broke. It's not going to happen this year but 2014 in Brazil looks very promising. So as the world prepares for largest event of the year, Nike recently unveiled the kits for the upcoming World Cup. What's even more amazing is the use of recycled materials (plastic bottles) to create the jerseys. 8 recycled bottles = 1 Futbol shirt. You can find additional photos and a very interesting read at The Original Winger.

Now if I've inspired you to relive your futbol glory days, here are a few of the latest shoes you can enjoy on the pitch ...

Nike Total 90 Strike III










Adidas Predator X AG

No comments:

Post a Comment