Monday, March 8, 2010

James Perse Sweat Shorts


Living in Los Angeles means I can wear shorts 80% of the year. We can have winter days that hit the 70 degree mark, sometimes 80's, and I love it. Almost every year I make it a point to purchase a pair of new sweat shorts. Sweat shorts are very comfortable but it is very difficult to find a decent pair that you can wear fashionably in public. Most of the sweat shorts in the market are made solely for athletic use. Which means they are either long and baggy or they are only meant to be worn at the gym or at home. Two years ago, I found a great pair of cargo sweat shorts at Undefeated. Last year I found the sleep sweat shorts at The Hundreds. And now, I ran into these James Perse Fleece Sweat Shorts that will most likely be the staple of my shorts wardrobe as the warmer days come along. Click here to get your own pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment