Friday, March 26, 2010

What's in your gym bag?

Spring is officially here and I was motivated to do some cleaning. I use my gym bag daily and I thought it was time to get rid of unnecessary items, disinfect, and freshen up for the season. After getting rid of some junk and clutter, here are the bare essentials left in my gym bag.














Budweiser x Supreme Duffel Bag - A perfectly sized canvas gym bag. Enriqz hooked this up for my birthday and I couldn't be happier.  A Budweiser x Supreme duffel bag definitely turns some heads at the gym.

Nike Free 5.0 - Lightweight, comfortable, and the feel is as close as you can get to running barefoot.  For $85, it's a great deal.

iPod Shuffle - I'm useless at the gym without my music.  My favorite has to be the 2nd generation iPod shuffle.  The built-in clip is what makes this my #1 choice.

Garmin Forerunner 305 - a wireless heartrate monitor and GPS that tracks distance and pace indoors and outdoors. Enough said.

Waist pack - I always have a waist pack to keep my wallet, keys, watch, and wedding ring together.  I hate having to dig through my gym bag like a purse.

Gloves and jumper's knee strap - I hate calluses and I have jumper's knee.  It's an absolute must to have these in the bag.

Equinox membership card - If you enjoy working out, you have to try Equinox at least once in your life. Equinox is the best and the cleanest gym in the US. Hands down.

1 comment:

  1. I have a few different gym bags because I am crazy about using my gym bags and also love to spend more and more time in gym. My gym bag contains all the necessary things in it.
    gym bags

    ReplyDelete