Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chambray is here to stay

I write about chambray shirts a lot because I personally love them.  So for those of you who thought the chambray theme has come and gone, I'm sorry but it's still around.  As a matter of fact, designers are still pushing more and more chambrays this season as if it was the next best thing.  I bought into the revival of the chambray.  I feel they never go out of style.  They are so classic with a pair of corduroys, khakis, or even with jeans (not considered a fashion faux paux anymore). So if you're in the market for a new chambray shirt, here are a few great suggestions depending on what price point you're looking for.

Wood Wood - $195












Engineered Garments - $145












Rogue Territory - $140












Marc Jacobs - $95












GAP - $49.50

No comments:

Post a Comment