Sunday, March 7, 2010

How to Make it.

Although i don't watch much television, there are a select few shows that i will go out of my way to watch. When I found out there's a new show made by the same guys who made "Entourage," i was pretty stoked(bro), I watched the trailer and had a good feeling about it. After the first episode I was on board. With a mix of fashion, skate culture, art, and New York lifestyle, the show reaches out to all different kind of people. At the end of the day, anyone can relate to it because we are all trying to "make it." The show also is casted very well in my opinion; 2 words, Shannyn Sossamon. Plus there is the occasional Supreme reference for all you hypebeasts, and Kid Cudi making his acting debut. Check it out on HBO every sunday night. And here is a cool video about a fictional character in the show, Wilfredo Gomez. They got plenty legendary skaters, photographers, and filmers. The Gonz alone makes the video legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment