Monday, March 22, 2010

Patience is a virtue

I ran into these Eastland Seneca boots while shopping at Los Feliz yesterday. The boot was priced at retail and they didn't have my size.  Being the impulsive shopper that I am, I wanted them on the spot and I was really debating whether I should double up on my socks just to fit into the boot. Sounds crazy but it's true. I decided not to force the issue and walked away disappointed. Fortunately, I used my daily lurking skills this morning and found the Eastland Seneca at a much cheaper price online with free shipping and no tax to Cali. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. damnit al! i think i might have to get these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! Plus for the price, you can beat them to death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, if it was made by redwing it'd be like 3x the price too.

    ReplyDelete